Scope of delivery: - Ross-Tech® HEX-V2® diagnostic adapter - USB connection cable (2m) - 8 GB USB stick - USB driver - Remote maintenance assistant - Installation Guide - Daily updated full version of VCDS including license and manual (German / English)
The wired version of the Ross-Tech® HEX-V2® diagnostic adapter with the latest generation of Windows-based VCDS diagnostic software.
Original Ross-Tech® VCDS®, wired with the HEX-V2® diagnostic adapter
VCDS® is a Windows-based diagnostic software. In connection with the Ross-Tech® HEX-V2®, a wired diagnostic adapter (USB) of the latest generation, all vehicles of the Volkswagen Group (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda), from 1992 up to the current model series, can be equipped with K Line, double K-line and CAN diagnosis lines can be diagnosed. The Ross-Tech® HEX-V2® is available in 3 different VIN variants (vehicle identification number):
10 FIN - for hobby mechanics, diagnosis on 10 different vehicles
If required (for a fee), 3 FIN and 10 FIN adapters can be upgraded via VCDS.
Attention: The diagnostic interface can be used up to 10 times before a free registration is necessary!
Range of functions (selection):
- Well over 20,000 error codes available as standard - Auto-scan function: reading out & deleting errors in all control units (STGs) - Coding assistant: configuration of control units - Control unit selection and gateway installation list - Reading out & recording of measured values - Display, record and save measured value blocks - Basic setting & adjustment of electrical and electromechanical vehicle parts - Safe teaching of spare parts such as throttle valves or air mass meters - Execution of actuator diagnostics - Service provisions - Cross-manufacturer EOBD / OBDII functions - Activation of a subsequently installed trailer coupling and other retrofits - Opening the parking brake to fit new brake pads on models with an electronic parking brake - Access to all control modules via KWP-1281, KWP-2000 protocol (K-Line), KWP6000 (CAN) and / or KWP7000 (UDS)
- Robust housing made of high-quality plastic mixture, with improved 16-pin OBDII connector (ISO 9141-2) and improved USB connector - New and highly visible status LEDs - 32-bit processor - Safe to use thanks to screwable, exchangeable USB cable (2m) - Multi-user capable (license dongle function) - 2 year guarantee
- All vehicles of the Volkswagen group with K-line or double diagnosis lines - Newer vehicles from the Volkswagen Group with double diagnosis lines or CAN bus - Older vehicles of the Volkswagen Group with 2x2-pin connection using a separately available cable adapter 2x2, 16-pin - VW-LT-Bus with separately available cable adapter VW-LT - VCDS use on desktop PCs, tablets, laptops and much more.
- From Windows VISTA and newer - at least 2 GB RAM (single core) - USB connection 1.1 or newer
Scope of delivery:
- Ross-Tech® HEX-V2® diagnostic adapter - USB connection cable (2m) - 8 GB USB stick with daily updated full version of VCDS (German / English), USB driver, VCDS manual, remote maintenance assistant and much more. - Installation Guide
Extensive free VCDS support:
- Professional telephone support from Auto-Intern: Mon-Thu 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Fri 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. / +49 (0) 234 58 54 58 00 (also remote maintenance) - Email support from Auto-Intern's diagnostic masters - Forum and wiki use - Download instructions on various topics - VCDS updates via online download (for at least 12 months after purchase) - VCDS.de Telegram chat support: exchange ideas with other VCDS users and expand our community and knowledgebase
Please note that product images can sometimes be shown as examples and may look different depending on the product features you have selected.